51 million eligible voters are not registered - but they’re online. Get our TurboVote widget for your website!
Here’s a preview:
And here’s the code. Press copy to add it to your clipboard:
1 2 3
<a target="_blank" href=> <img src="/wp-content/themes/retromania/turbovote/RegistertoVotein5.jpg"> </a>
Why are so many people unregistered?
- 25% of young, low-income or people of color move between every election and need to update their registration.
- 21% 18-29 year olds miss the voter registration deadline
- 23% of young people already chose to vote absentee.
How does TurboVote fix it?
- You can update your voter registration online at your convenience.
- We’ll send you text reminders to make sure you turn your paperwork in on time.
- We’ll send you your absentee ballot in the mail before the election, with a pre-stamped envelope: just vote from home and mail it back.
How TurboVote works:
YOU register to vote and sign up to vote from home online. WE handle the rest.
- We’ll mail your forms to you
- We’ll send you a pre-stamped, addressed envelope with instructions
- We’ll remind you when the deadline to mail your forms in is in your state.
How will using the TurboVote widget benefit my site?
- FREE service brought to you by a non-partisan, non-profit political organization.
- Increased avg. time spent on your site.
- Will complement related political content.
- Draw a new audience to your site for providing service + entertainment.
- Cutting-edge technology: Online registration has never existed on a national level before.
- Last, but certainly not least ~ Good karma!
Let’s be real - voting should be as easy as renting a movie on Netflix.